2 comments


I was kindly gifted this krispy kreme inspired doughnut bracelet by charm-eleonAs a indie business owner myself I think it's important to showcase other handmade and original designs. Laura is very talented and hand makes all the pieces on her shop and has other lots of kitsch food jewellery available. I in particular like the plate rings epesically this burger and chips one and the french fancy one is very cool. I find something very nostalgic and reminiscent about her pieces that take me back to being a child.

Jaymie
&hearts

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

ahh cute, that bracelet reminds me of when sis and i used to play with fimo and make loads of food jewellery :)

Annarack said...

I want a god damn doughnut right now. I love the beaded bracelets I used to have the flower one, I must source it out.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig