Gonna get down on Friday

7 comments









All images via tumblr.

What a yummy sun filled week, I've enjoyed being self employed and taking the benefits that come with it and setting up work out in my garden to try catch some precious sun before it heads back into a coma for a few more weeks! In some ways I've had a bit of a weird mood week, I can't really explain why. Just sometimes you can't put your finger on your emotions and what you feel, kind of that feeling.

With April fast approaching I'm getting so excited for my trip to Rome, thinking of the Trevi fountain and spanish under a blanket of stars, drinking coffee, eating lemon gellato and of coarse all the pasta. I'm definitely going to re-read over the italian section in Eat Pray Love. Expect little drawn lists to come with  on here to help countdown the days!

Happy Friday Loves! Someone say Pimms O'clock?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Charlotte. said...

Love the suitcase pictures!

millie said...

love all these pictures! aw well jealous of your trip to rome! i'd love to just pack up in one little suitcase and goooo anywhere :) x

then she'll carelessly cut you said...

I'll be self-employed soon and can't wait for the summer for that too!
And I've been in an annoyingly sad mood this week.. maybe something's in the air?
Great inspiration,

Rosie x

Quinn B said...

I love these photos! They make me want to goon a road trip! Ahhh! I wish it weren't cold here. Blah. Anyways, happy Friday!

Marmalade said...

I LOVE this post, so pretty and summer inspiring. You also have THE most pretty header, I love it.

Really awesome blog :)

Mel www.mediamarmalade.com

xx

AmyBell said...

Love the photo of Alexa Chung.. oh I want to be her so bayyyd xx

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig