finger pointing, pre-supposing.

5 comments





Been spending the past couple of days taking my tools and work outside to basque in the sun and create pieces under the warm rays! I think i've started to catch a little bit of colour but unluckily for me it takes me FOREVER to tan. I wish I could be one of those people who take a 10 minute walk in the summer and come back tanned, I can go on holiday for a week and on my 7th day someone will say 'have you just arrived' depressing... I'm willing on the facial freckles though.


'Where the liquor is cold but the shoes are hot...

Me and my friend are going to head along to this event for Author Shoes on the 12th April in London, it sounds like a fun evening, 1920s, liquor, vintage music and shoes! Head to the Facebook page to check it out and to attend the event click here

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Pip said...

These pictures are all so beautiful and summery!

Pip x

Sophie said...

This pictures make me sad i'm stuck inside working, I want to be in the sunshine!
Sophie
x

Qwerty said...

Must be lovely working in the sun - pretty pictures! x

Qwerty said...

Must be lovely working in the sun - pretty pictures! x

lozwinter said...

I adore your photography :-)
Lauren x

http://scarecrowsdonttalk.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig