6 comments
Favourite Films Illustration.

I wanted to start incorporating more illustrated posts onto my By Jaymie again so I'm going to have a regular Tuesday blog post series of By Jaymie favourite things such as films, perfume, makeup, clothes etc.  First up is of coarse films as a self confessed film and cinema nerd I have to many to mention and draw but here are a small selection.

Some of my favourite films include;

Two of my favourite directors are Sophia Coppola (Marie Antoinette) and Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands) both very different but visually spectacular and evoking with their vivid and recognisable styles. 

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wish I could draw like this. Good idea to do more posts with your illustrations, it's something different and they're really lovely x

Marta said...

Great films and love this kind of posts. You are so talented :)xx

Stacey MacDonald said...

I currently study Illustration so I absolutely love that you incorporate yours into your blog. They are really amazing and so intricate!
x x

Holly said...

What a selection, we are sex bob-omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad! Haha

Such cute little illustrations,

Holly
http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte. said...

Marie Antoinette is one of my favourite films too, it's so pretty. Beautiful illustrations!

Helen said...

I adore Almost Famous and Scott Pilgrim! I really want to see Marie Antoinette too. Coco Before Chanel is coming on Film4 this week I think, it's beautiful xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig