Audrey Grace Boutique

3 comments

I am extremely gutted that for one I don't just live in New York full stop but secondly that I can't make it to the Audrey Grace Boutique pop up shop luanhc in NYC, Marie Antoinette style, sweet treats, sparkling wine, pretty clothes and accesorys all very me. As you may remember a while back I made some custom pieces for Jaclyn at Audrey Grace so she does indeed stock some Jewellery by Jaymie exclusives and I know I have  quite a few American readers so if any of you lovelys live in New York and are free make sure you attend, it looks like it will be a lot of fun and pretty evening.

I thought this would be an ideal time to ask Jaclyn a few questions before the launch...

1. Where did you come up with the idea for Audrey Grace?
I have always been inspired by inspiring women and designers that are hard to find. I wanted to bring my love of fashion, art and independent designers all together in one place. 

2. You're also studying whilst juggling your business, how do you manage?
I only have 6 weeks left of school until I graduate. It has been challenging, especially being a theatre major. Which I of coarse love but both fashion and theatre are very demanding careers. 

3. Favourite Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly moment (either from a film, life or quote)?
I think Audrey when she filmed 'My Fair Lady' riding around the paramount on her bike with her yorkie. And Grace in all her Hitchcock glory (Rear Window, To Catch A Thief etc)

4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Everywhere! But mostly from Actors, films, magazines, designer collections, beautiful photography, Pre Raphelite art work and work of stylists that I admire.
I think I find Lula magazine, the work of Tim Walker and Sophia Coppola films the most inspiring at the moment.

5. Do you have any favourite trends of S/S  2012? 
Pastels! I am obsessed with Louis Vuitton SS12.

6.Where do you hope to be in 5 years time?
Oh gosh, I have no idea! Hopefully still doing fashion and acting!






Audrey Grace Magazine

These inserts particularly inspired me from The Audrey Grace magazine which she emailed me the online version of. I'm definitely feeling making some pretty collages and an A-Z illustration!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

This looks absolutely incredible! I love love love all of this!

millie said...

aww wish i could gooo! x

millie said...

aww wish i could gooo! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig