Amour

5 comments







All images via Tumblr.

Total hair obsessing, Crystal lusting, Room crushing, Hippy flower loving.

I've been super busy the past couple of day, I spent the majority of yesterday sorting and making more pieces to take to the Dandy Lion market tomorrow. I hope you all  have the Friday feeling and have a fun weekend planned. Today I've got to pop to town to post some pieces and possibly buy the Peppermint Topshop Jamie jeans (the name makes it fate right?) I tried them on the other day and loved them, then to make more pieces and bleach the ends of my hair even more.

Some recent blog posts and written articles on Jewellery by Jaymie, worth a read if you enjoy the pieces I make :)

The Upcoming
madamegourmand
sianland
ohtobefabulous

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Annarack said...

Love all of these photos. I have that eye necklace with the sun and moon. I really love the embellished bodice garment, it is so beautiful. I feel all hippie and away with the fairies looking at all of these. Good luck for tomorrow me dear.

Olya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olya said...

It's so marvelous! You can choose the mood:)

I wish you to have power to make us happier

Loretta said...

I loove the evil eye and sun necklace. x

www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

Pip said...

Love these photos! And all of the links say such lovely things about you, you really deserve it love!

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig