10 comments











All images are from tumblr.

'Feudal siloutte against the sky admired the gardens, the sparkling odour of the jonquils and the frothy odours of hawthorn and plum blossoms and the pale of kiss me at the gate.'
The Great Gatsby

It's Friday, Friday gonna get down on Friday! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm meeting up with some of my lovely blogger and twitter friends for the london lunch which Sophie and Eloise and seeing some familiar faces too. There was some twitter dramz yesterday involving certain bloggers which all got blown out of proportion, so I hope no one focuses on that! I'm just hoping for some nice weather!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

miss elle said...

Love all of the pictures :) put a smile on my face xo

Kate said...

Aw all the pictures of kitty cats are adorable! x

SarahB @ FridayisForever said...

Love love love these pictures, want to recreate some of them <3

jemmalouise said...

SO excited to see you, it's been way too long girl x

Annarack said...

SO MUCH CUTENESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the other photographs are breath taking.

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!
x

Minnie said...

Love the pictures :) x

francisdodson said...

The Paul & Joe lipsticks are gorgoeus. I love the packaging their stuff comes in. + cute kitten overload :) x

Pip said...

Such a lovely inspiration post!

Pip x

Zoe said...

Aww, the kitten pictures are the cuteset! I want one!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig