we were golden

3 comments

It's freezing, it's Feburary, so naturally my mind is drifting to warmer climes and sun drenched tones. Summer for me naturally means 70s visionary with all the festivals, drinking in fields, scattered freckles, hair braids, feathers, bracelets and californian waves. Inspiration comes in film material of Almost Famous, Josie and the Pussycats and Lords of Dogtown. I've been tumbr-ing lots of images that are filling my mind and trying to absorb every detail so that I can effectively daydream and disappear into a flower scented, bird singing and ice tea drinking world. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

francisdodson said...

I am longing for summer too! Especially after reading this post :) x

Glitter Detector said...

Love EVERYTHING in this post x

Carina said...

Those sunglasses are incredible!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig