Twenties

2 comments










Photos all via Tumblr

I watched Hugo today after wanting to see it since it came out way before Christmas. It is complety overwhelmed with stunning visual inspiration. Along with Hugo, The Artist and Midnight in Paris, A very 1920s Parisian life couldn't be anymore appealing. Sitting outside patisseries drinking coffee with a pet pooch 'dorned in beads, hats and luxurious coats. Dancing the night away, sipping on an Sidecar cocktail. I need to visit Paris again soon! I also read a book last year called 'Twenties Girl' by Sophie Kinsella, which is a very easy read and full of girly calamities. 

One particular scene which sticks in my mind (first photo) is when Hugo and Isabella search a wardrobe and lots of paper falls and surrounds them, images dance and come to live feeling it with a tangible excitement but sense of unease.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Chantelle Thomas said...

My film lecturer told us to watch Hugo. I really want to see it. I've never been to Paris but I am dying to go! x

Lisa-Marie said...

I have been wanting to watch Hugo. I shall do at the weekend!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig