toothpaste kisses

6 comments

Nails - Antique Rose and various glitters
Hat - Topshop
Leather Jacket - Ebay
Necklaces - Jewellery by Jaymie and vintage

My nails are currently glitz personified, Models Own Antique Rose, white irrediscet glitter powder with purple pink glitter shards. My new old leather jacket (modelling for my friend Sally in this photo) which I purchased off Ebay. I couldn't be happier with it, cost me all of £7 and thats including the delivery! If you know me, you'll know I've been on the hunt for the 'perfect' leather jacket for quite some time. When I was doing my usual ebay peruse I came across this bad boy and thought I would take the chance and I'm so glad I did. I've had this khaki green wolly hat since last winter and I still love it, perfect throwing on other shoddy hair and making an outfit that bit more 90s grunge, kurt cobain look to it.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Your nails look so pretty! x

millie said...

lovely nails! and i like the necklace :) x

Chantelle Thomas said...

pretty nails x x

Charlotte. said...

those nails are so lovely!

Glitter Detector said...

omg your nails, love it! x

Zoe said...

Cute nails! Toothpaste Kisses is one of my most favourite songs, it's so romantic x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig