Sweet Abandonment

2 comments



Continuing with the ever growing pastel love some snaps from around my bedroom, my pillow case, paint palette from series of illustrations for a project, duvert cover and Chuck Palahniuk Lullaby novel borrowed avec library. 

Did anyone else watch the baftas last night? I'm a sucker for award shows especially ones honouring films, I'm so glad that the Artist did so amazingly well, Definitely one of my favourites along with My Week with Marilyn. There's so many films I want to see this month, so little time...





Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Cheap Cheerful Chelsea said...

I did the same thing last night. Pretty much thinking of all the films I've missed out on at the cinema. I really wished The Help would do better at the Baftas, it is after-all such an amazing film probably one of the best I've seen recently.

Dancing Branflake said...

I want to see The Vow so bad! Looks good!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig