Mulberry A/W 2012

6 comments



















Elizabeth Olsen, Lana Del Rey and Michelle Williams were just some of the front row crowd at the Mulberry show. After just announcing the launch of the Mulberry Del Rey bag she was of coarse sat pride of place clutching her bespoke bag. 

Sitting under my duvet in my PJ ensemble I screen grabbed all the above images like a crazy lady. I'm loving the use of pattern, colour and texture for the new collection, tassels, miniature studs and intricate detailing are heavily used, layered midi skirts with shirts, belted over yeti jackets, tribal mixes with autumnal colour. Love.

I'm a sucker for leather and lace, this will always be a fail proof combination for me A/W year after year so that a long with the beautiful chiffon and lace coral dress and the patterned mulberry bags are my favourite. A yeti coat, studded wedges and patterned bags are high up on my watch list.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Sarah said...

The orange dress was amazing! And I love the Del Ray bag :)
x

Annarack said...

This is such a wonderful collection from the colours to the textures. I'm going to watch it properly later when they upload it on their site later. I also like the big bear creature things, I think they stole the show ;)

Annarack said...

I also really love that orange dress and the shoes with the studs on them...WOW!!!

Tegan said...

love love love! didn't know they were making a del rey bag though xo

Qwerty said...

I love this, great post :) That orange dress is so pretty! x

Teacup Kitty said...

*Love* The orange dress!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig