Jewellery Swap: Little Nell

6 comments





When Penny from Little Nell expressed a desire to participate in a jewellery swap with myself after reading my post about my first jewellery swap with Faye from Wired Jewellery. I of coarse jumped at the chance, after lusting so much for her beautiful creations.

I love the idea of jewellery swaps as I think its a great way to gain some gorgeous new pieces without spending physical money, instead time and effort for time and effort. You get to share some of your creations with another person who wishes to own some and each other can show of lovely new pieces by wearing them and blogging about them.

 I received the above pieces, a blue druzy necklace which I am in love with, Aztec turquoise triangle, skull necklace and 3 little rings. Thank you so much Penny, hope you love your pieces just as much as I love mine when you receive them!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Ali xxx said...

I think it's a lovely idea. The items you got are gorgeous. Good swap!

http://ramblingsofabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com/

xxx

lilyfm said...

That's such a lovely idea. That druzy is gorgeous, I can't keep my eyes off the sparkles..

Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

Chantelle Thomas said...

These are all lovely. Such a lovely idea. I really like the rings x x

Annarack said...

OMG!!!!!! I want all of these you lucky girl you ;)

Zoe said...

I really love the rings and skull necklace. So cute!

miss elle said...

Jewellery looks gorgeous! i love your blog and the photos are always inspiring! am new to blogging so please check me out http://misseelle.blogspot.com/ xo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig