In the land of Narnia

8 comments






Waking up this morning to a blue and white toned glow seeping into my room (I rarely close my curtains) feeling so cosy all tucked in under my winter duvet and feeling rather excited with the Narnia looking view from my bedroom window. I love snow and how it makes everything look extra pretty. I obtain the view that I love it until it ruins plans and people getting to and from places, which is annoying but for a Sunday spent in doors warm and cosy this weather is pretty much perfect. I did act the child earlier and venture into the garden to make a snowman and have a little snow ball fight, followed by hot chocolate to warm up my cold dead hands and watching New In Town which is an ideal film to watch whilst looking out to the now deplenshing snow. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

Annarack said...

How lovely and love the photographs you have taken. I wanna do snow fighting now.

Kate said...

Lovely photographs! Sadly we don't have much snow :( x

Lisa-Marie said...

Beautiful, and time ideally spent.

I hope there is Turkish Delight in your Narnia...

Kirsty said...

thankfully we dont hav snow and its been the warmest day this week here in scotland! pictures look lovely tho x

Nabzz said...

Wow, the snow looks absolutely lovely, especially in the third picture!
Mmm, that hot chocolate looks delicious.
Sounds like you had a lovely Sunday! :)

lozwinter said...

i absolutely love your photographs! all looks prettyful!

http://scarecrowsdonttalk.blogspot.com

Kfedland said...

I wish I had spent my day with you. Yours looks so perfect and fun and snug. Plus the hot chocolate is looking scrummy.x

Pip said...

Lovely photos! I do like how pretty everything looks with snow, just a shame about the endless disruption and freezing temperatures lark!

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig