Chevy Thunder

6 comments


Coat - Tesco
Scarf - Ebay
Top - H&M
Wool cape and trousers  H&M 
(borrowed from Abi!)
Boots - Ebay
Bag - Vintage
Rings - JWLRY and Accesorize 

Super boring, weather appropriate, layer and bundle up clumpy mess of a winter look. Eclectic mix of patterns, textures and materials. This was a particular cold day in London, after a night out so a little worse for wear and aching muscles. Comfort was key, hair up and snuggly clothes. This is my favourite bag right now it is another beautiful vintage bag inherited from my Grandmothers collection. 

Woke up nice and early this morning to attend another tax workshop class. Got ready and left the house at 8.50 to discover I had missed it but 2 days, luckily I had only stepped out of the front door and thought I'd take a look at the letter... I really am a massive wolly!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Annarack said...

I really love your outfit me dear.

Jenifer said...

Love the chelsea boots ! Gorgeous!

Jen x
http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

Ahh you look lovely my dear xxx

Kate said...

Love this outfit, especially the scarf! x

Kfedland said...

Hey there pretty face! So nice to see it again!
Love your outfit, so simple but I bet so warm!xx

peachesandnothing said...

Not boring, love the scarf. Oh dear sounds like something I would do!x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig