big dipper

5 comments

Models Own In the navy, Saffron gold glitter polish, Nail art stars.

Rubbish photos but night sky constellation nails using little stars from Ebay I can't find exactly ones that I bought but Ebay has lots of different ones listed. I'm after these plain black ones and these bows for nail art and possibly adding to some dapper cat necklaces.

I'm attending a HMRC tax workshop tomorrow for the newly self employed which I set up just before Christmas to attend, as I could do with all the help I can receive regarding the confusing, number, spreadsheets, record keeping, tax paying etc... so as fun and exciting as it sounds, I'm pretty sure it will be helpful and I'll be an eager beaver student with my notebook and pen at the ready. 

Heading to the cinema tonight to see War Horse. I may as well take up residence for the month as there's so many good films coming out. Woman in black,  Extremely loud and incredibly close and young adult are some of the movies on my to see list. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Amelia Jones said...

I love your nails! They are so pretty :) I am following you too!

Btw ive got a giveaway kind of thing on at the moment if you would like to have a look at it? :)

Amelia xx

http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

SO excited for woman in black! the play is so good!

Emily @ Wardrobe Block said...

I hope you enjoy war horse (I haven't seen it yet). I'm excited about Woman in Black as I love the play, I hope it does it justice without going over the top! I found your blog on the LDN lunch list - I'm going too!

Helen said...

Your nails look so pretty! I love the Fifi ring :) xxx

Glitter Detector said...

Love it! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig