she was there all pink and gold and glittery

1 comment

My secret 7 submission for Florence and the Machine for the song 'If only for a night'  for this painting I used watercolour, pencil and charcoal, mixed in with as much gold detailing and glitter as possible. If you could vote/ support my design I would appreciate it greatly just click here.

I'm going to be updating my shop with new jewellery very soon (hopefully today or tomorrow) and I will be offering 15% off for a limited time. So if theres anything you're itching to get your hands on that will be an ideal time. I would love to know what you're favourite pieces from my shop are, so if you could have a little look that would be lovely :)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

rachel said...

that is brilliant! i love florence + the machine. i just voted :) good luck! xxo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig