Monday Inspiration

4 comments
 










All photos from tumblr, if any belong to you please let me know so i can credit or remove. 

When I need my eyes to flutter with some beauty I head over to Tumblr. These are some images I've either saved to my desktop or reblogged on my own tumblr page. 

Today involves a lot of coffee, packaging orders, finishing commissions, submissions and catching up with Pan Am, We'll take Manhattan and finishing American Horror Story. SQUARE EYES!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Annarack said...

WOW!!!! yet another great image post, such inspiration. I will have to try and find all my gemstones and minerals.

Melita Kiely said...

floral dr martens please!
i am right with you on the coffee front too. currently od-ing on coffee as i type x

le monde de skadiida said...

beautiful inspirations (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Pip said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love your inspiration posts!

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig