Hoot

4 comments


As you can see from the first photo which was taken on Monday my fringe needed a cut but the ends are starting to get lighter and this photo made my hair look super long (i wish!) my friend who I use to work with came over Monday night to drop me off something and for a catch up, she also use to be a hairdresser so I got her to bring her scissors and give me a full fringe. It feels so much better right now, it sits better middle parted as well as full fringe. 

I've been wearing my Hooters top today which is one of my favourites, it makes me think of New York and fun times. I'm off out to see W.E. in a minute, has anyone seen it yet? The only thing making me dubious is Madonna being the director...

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Kfedland said...

My hair is like this too! It's super long at the fringe. You look gorgeous AS ALWAYS.

Tegan said...

your hair is so lovely! awesome hooters top as well, wanna live in the US! xo

Jaymie said...

bet you look fit as always kfed ;)
aww thanks tegan :)
xx

WaiYana said...

love the fringe! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig