the girl about town

11 comments


Another example of a blog header commission I finished only yesterday for the adorable Sarah from 'The girl about town' she gave me a couple of ideas, key images and items she loved and I came up with this design. I'm so happy that she loves it and she was a perfect client to work for. If you're thinking of a change or wanting and wanting to commission me then just get in contact and check out my commission page my loves.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

thegirlabouttown... said...

Thank you Jaymie you sweetheart! I utterly love my new header, I cannot stop looking at it! For anyone considering a new header then I will send them your way Jaymie, because you are so talented and so lovely to work with!
Thank yoooou! x

Camilla said...

this is so cute! :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Annarack said...

Jaymie that is bloody fantastic!!!

Sarah said...

Love this!
x

Claire Alexandra said...

absolutely amazing blog! I just became your newest follower!

xo,
thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

sweet monday said...

Your illustrations are amazing! x

sweet monday

Ciara Baron said...

Your art is so beautiful, what media do you use?

Ciara xx
www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

Harrie said...

Ah this is amazing! So beautiful x

Jaymie said...

for this piece it is art graphic permanent thin tip pen and watercolour and a little colouring pencil for textures!
xx

Dancing Branflake said...

My my you are so talented!

francisdodson said...

Your drawings are beautiful :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig