winds of change

9 comments
Photo taken by Linda O'Callaghan last Bank Holiday.

I've had an emotional and draining past couple of days, as some of you may have known from previous posts or if you know me irl, My Grandma was taking into hospital a couple of months ago and recently she had just been going more and more down hill. She passed away yesterday afternoon, We were all there with her and my auntie, uncle and cousin all got there just as she died, there's something rather poignant and comforting about that. All I hoped for is that she knew we were all by her side, the ones who loved her the most and that she wasn't alone. 

It's definitely a time for reflection and to spend time with my family and looking after each other. So that's where I'll be whilst I'm a bit MIA. It's going to be a big adjustment. I've never lost anyone that close to me before. There's a big hole left now and she will be greatly missed, all I know is that she's at peace now. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Oh, Jaymie :( I'm so sorry to hear this. We're all here for you. So sorry that you're going through this. Sending you love and hugs xxxx

Sophie Isobel said...

I'm sorry for your loss :( Really hope you feel better soon - stay strong xxx

Vicky said...

So sorry to hear this, Jaymie. Hope you're OK! You have my email address/number if you need someone to talk to x

Tegan said...

So sorry for your loss :( that's what you gotta remember, she's at peace now xo

Emma Harold said...

sorry for you and your family's loss jaymie! DM or email me if you need a chat or anything! xxx

olivia grace said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I hope you and your family are ok. If you ever need a chat I'm only a message away x

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jaymie.

I'm sure she'll have known that all of her loved ones were there and there's no better way to go than surrounded by family.

I hope you and your family are ok, stay strong but remember it's ok to be sad too (even though I'm sure your Grandma wouldn't want to you be too sad for too long!). I'm thinking of you (:

Ruby Vee said...

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family. I hope that everything gets better soon.
xo

Rose said...

I'm so sorry i never saw this post :(
I would of tweeted/texted you to see if you were okay :( :(
I hope your okay now and now that she's in a good place and all and that you were all by her side which is a lovely thing.

text me if you need me
xxxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig