Recently Bought: Models Own!

4 comments
Purple Passion, In The Navy, 25 Carat Gold, Purple Grey, Grace Green and Beths Blue. 

I always enjoy seeing what people have bought recently, I guess you can kind of live vicariously through other peoples purchases! One of my favourite things I have received recently has been My Models Own order from their 50% sale. I could go crazy with all the colours they have on offer but at the end of it all I don't need 'that many' nail polishes, I probably already have to many but I am currently working my way through them to make sure I get my wear out of them. I've already tried Beths Blue which is a lovely pale blue grey lavender type colour and I am now sporting the 25 carat gold shade which will soon become leopard print nails.

I've just got back in from doing a car boot sale and I am knacked. I had to get up at the 6 this morning and I had my BFFL over last night and we polished off some Pina Coladas and a bottle of White Zinfandel so natch we were a bit tipsy and didn't sleep til quite late. I think I'm pretty much going to be feeling sleepy all week. I'm so busy now up until I go on holiday I'm working Monday to Thursday then I'm off for holiday but I'm doing something every day after work, Friday is my allocated get sorted/ creative/ bake/ pack day, Saturday London bloggers meet up and Sunday will be my last chill day as go on holiday the day after, and think I'll be meeting a friend for lunch as well so we can catch up before we go away. Plus I have to fit all the usual blogging, art and making things in there too.

Jaymie
♥ 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Eleanor said...

You picked some really lovely colours!
x

Temporary:Secretary said...

Love the colours you bought! I blogged about my purchases from Models Own this weekend too, i think they're going to be super pleased about all the blog coverage this week. It was such a generous discount. I wish I bougbt Beth's blue. I'm not so keen on the top turquoise but i'll keep it anyway seeing as it was a bargain! :) x

Pip said...

I love all the colours you chose, Beth's Blue looks so beautiful!

Pip x

Charlotte Mercer said...

Great blog, I'm now following. I bought Beth's Blue last month and love it, the colour is perfect. Unfortunately I never got round to buying anything from the Model's Own 50% off sale, but your purchases look awesome.

http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig