Parts Of Me: Ring Collection

15 comments




One of my favourite accessories are definitely rings. I think this is pretty much all of my collection of rings the only ones that are missing are my natural gem stone rings that I make and wear and few others that go missing here and there. I love costume jewellery, anything a little bit different and dare I say it 'quirky' I also really enjoy pretty gem stones and quite large statement pieces. Hence some of the rings that I make which are available to buy in my shop. 

I am officially on holiday, come 6 o'clock tomorrow evening. Cannot. Bloody. Wait! I'm going to a gig in Camden this evening with some friends, which I'm looking forward to. I'm hoping to go to some of the Vogues Fashion Night Out events which are happening in town tomorrow night, H&M have photo booths, free gifts with purchases and manicures, I also want to visit Topshop and Office. But we're see how how things go...

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments:

Hayley said...

I love all your rings :) they are cute and quirky. I must admit I have a soft spot for gem stones
xx

http://keepcalmandwearcouture.blogspot.com

Penny and Lola said...

I love ALL of your rings , and ring storage. xx

Glitter Detector said...

Your rings are so pretty specially the bow one and the little hearts one too xx

Annarack said...

Your rings are totally wicked. I live the fox head and Marcasite heart ones.

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I put my rings in teacups too, looks great! I didn't know we could go to events for FNO? ooh, tempting! x

Temporary:Secretary said...

Love all of these, especially the bunny! xxx

Kate said...

Love all of these! Especially the fox (i don't even know if its a fox!) but its so cute x

Dancing Branflake said...

Yay for holidays! You deserve it. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Ruby Vee said...

I love rings too! And that mustache one is so adorable :)
xx

Rebecca said...

Lovely rings!
x

Danni said...

Ooo I love your turquoise ones :) I'm a complete ring addict too - I've made it a weird tradition that I buy one on every holiday I go on. It's nice, but expensive! x

Elle Croft said...

Oooh, SUCH a pretty collection! I always forget about rings but you've inspired me - I'm wearing one of my measly two statement rings tomorrow! Lol x

lasophia said...

YES YES YES! I love ring collections. Yours is very pretty. I use ash trays from Mexico to store my rings.

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Hollie Furniss said...

Such nice rings!

Hollie x
holliefurniss.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

Great collection! I also love rings, but I tend to take ages to look for any, as I like to wear the same ones all the time x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig