Vertical Incline

13 comments

Top - H&M
Old tatty skinny jeans via My Wardrobe
Clog Boots - Topshop
Necklaces - Forever 21 and DIY
Rucksack Bag - Forever 21


Photographs courtesy of Linda O'Callaghan

Before we headed out yesterday my sister took some outfit shots using her swanky new Lumix G2 camera. I can already tell how much better the quality is and she still hasn't got to complete grips with all the settings and manual shutter speeds etc so as soon as she's got all familiar with all of the functions we should have some really good outfit and other blog related photos,  but in the mean time I shall practice on my poses and become quite the model... ahem okay probably not but I need to look less like a mug tbh  haha. 

Not the most exciting of outfits but still tried to pump it up a little with layers of necklaces and my geeky packed rucksack. I really loved this striped box top last year when I bought it but I've hardly worn it at all this year. It's such an easy, throw on kind of top to wear which I always like. I got these clog boots for Christmas and have also only worn once... got a funny cringe story regarding them these were in fact knee high boots (I'm not a knee high boots but anyways promise I didn't do this on purpose!) I was trying them on to see what possible outfits I could style them with... as you do when your procrastinating and beyond bored. My feet must have swelled and the lining displaced inside the boot and my foot got caught inside and I must have been trying with no avail for almost an hour to get it off and in the end I had to cut my foot and leg free. Blessing in disguise because I like the look of them a lot better now...  even if they do end up really hurting after wearing for a while, mainly on the toes. ouch.  I bought this rucksack for Kenya when I went to the forever 21 opening, I thought it was perfect for a safari, It's big, ethical looking and low slung, ideal for hand luggage too plus I'm getting wear out of it now to.

Right now I'm painting my lovely Grandma a get well 'past times' style card, so it'll be ready for when I go to visit her in hospital this afternoon. I've got quite a lot to do this morning. I really want to draw and make lots, because I feel like I haven't the past couple of days with things going on, and that gives me the guilt/ withdrawal of being creative #baneofmylife. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments:

Annarack said...

I think this is an awesome outfit....The bag is so cool. Did you ever find the aztec pattern nail designs you wanted on youtube.

NaughtyBaubles said...

Really cool bag and shoes!!

Penny and Lola said...

The boots do look awesome as ankle boots ! Everything happens for a reason eh ! xx

Annarack said...

where did you get the giraffe pin from?

This Charming Style said...

I love this look! Awesome jumper, jeans and heels - can't go wrong! I also really like your cross necklace. And the story about the boots is really funny haha, at least nobody will have them! I think they look good. Best wishes for your nan :) xx

Dancing Branflake said...

I hope all is well with your grandma. And I love how you jazzed up the outfit with accessories. Very nice!

Robots in Trouble said...

I hope your grandma is doing fine... Also, that's a lovely looking outfit. What are you talking about not one of the best? I love it!

-robots in trouble

rebecca said...

oh, if only i could afford a camera! aha, can you tell i'm a little jealous of linda? ;) ohhh, i like the shoes that height too, i'm not a fan of knee high boots either

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

wooden heartbeat said...

love the neclaces, shoes and bag, gorgeous x

http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

Lolo said...

I'm really digging the stripy top and clogs combo!

nightofbones.blogspot.com

hellolyndsey said...

beautiful!

xx
lyndsey of hellolyndsey

Bohemian vanity said...

Cute shoes ! xoxo

Paige said...

LOVE the shoes! ...and the bag! ...oh, and the necklaces! Haha pretty much the whole outfit! :P :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig