Past Times

5 comments
Grandma and I.

A hand made past time illustrated style get well card that i made for my poorly Grandma who is still in hospital. I found a picture from when I was about 4 and my Grandma was her smiley self that I remember when I was that age. She loves flowers and use to garden a lot so I thought it only fitting to surround us in pretty pressed flowers, a kind of enchanted forest garden set up. I still vividly remember the coat that I am wearing in this illustration, it sticks out in my mind mmm blue and orange what a beaut...

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

kia said...

Ahh I love this x hope she get's better soon xx

LeighFreda. said...

This is beautiful. Truly thoughtful, I'm sure she'll love it. I hope she gets well soon, I really do xx

Pip said...

This card is lovely, I hope she gets better soon!

Pip x

Lizzy Martin said...

This is beautiful and very thoughtful!
xx
http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

Dancing Branflake said...

How incredibly special. I hope you grandma is on the mend.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig