A/W 2011: MOD

9 comments

The Look:
 Monochrome, collars, bow tie shirts, leather jackets, liquid eyeliner, big lashes, pale pink lips, floppy hats,  faux fur coats, high waisted skirts and shorts, sweaters, barbour jackets, shift dresses, drainpipes.





Inspiration: 
Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgewick, Twiggy, Gene Shrimpton, Mary Quant, Brigitte Bardot, Ewa Aulin, Anna Karina.

Films:
Factory girl, Recommended by @helsmarten Quadropehnia, Alfie.




Parisian label: Sandro

Lusting after all these beautiful items of clothing by Sandro and how perfecttly styled they all are. I would wear each and everyone of these looks. I'm all about shirts with little neck ties in monochromatic colours and I am after a pair of oxfords (as can be seen in yesterdays OOMA shoe post)

My Wish List:
Black and white peter pan collar knitted dress - ASOS
Black swing lace dress - ASOS
Peter pan collar bow short - ASOS 
Cut out collar shirt dress - Vero Moda
Lace bib smock dress - Vero Moda

I really shouldn't have gone for a browse on ASOS last night, lusting way to hard right now.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Rose said...

LOVING this post, Oh we have a love for twiggy don't we? I'm obsessed with her. When people tell me i look like her i get so happy (ntot that i agree at all with them as i doon't look like her haha) but it makes me happy she is amazing. I want to live in her era!
xxx

Dancing Branflake said...

Triple yes! I love all things Mod and I love love love how they always scream Fall weather. Must be the London roots.

Vicky said...

Wow, wow, wow. Such perfect looks - I'd wear each and every single one as well! Need to start saving, I think x

Temporary:Secretary said...

I love the last look, especially. It all goes so perfectly. x

Pip said...

Love the jumper and peter pan collar combo with the skirt, but also love all your other choices!

Pip

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

Perfect looks.

Helen, x
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Sweet darling. said...

The clothes you posted up are amaaaaaingggg !!! I'm loving all things high waistedddd !! :)

http://fall-e-n.blogspot.com

Yvet said...

ahw the peter pan dresses are lovely!
love the old pictures! x

This Charming Style said...

I love this post, it's so inspiring!xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig