21 Sleeps

6 comments
Counting Down.

My sister logged onto our first choice holiday area on my laptop earlier, just so we could see on screen how many days are left and get us sufficiently buzzed over it. Kenya seems to be everywhere at the moment, literally just finished watching 'Holiday Hijack' on channel 4 and safari-esque delights seem to be everywhere in the shops at the moment. What can we say we like to start a trend... (joking were not that pretentious haha) Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend you lovely lot, I've pretty much been in my room all day, nice and secluded to get on with my work. The only time I gave myself a break from my sanctuary was to play Just Dance 2, chuckle vision! Barbie Girl has got to be one of the best songs to dance to ever. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Yvet said...

hello, you asked about my hair colour. It's not my own colour, but I can't tell you really what colour i use because i only dye the part what's grown out.. because i want to have my hair lighter :) but i think chestnut brown looks like my colour right now.
I hope this can help! x

Jaymie said...

Thanks a lot sweetie! xx

Jo said...

Ohh how exciting! <3 I bet you can't wait!

x
Lost in the Haze

mixnmatch1 said...

wish i was counting down the days to a holiday,its really exciting enjoy! :)

Anđela Vitorović said...

Love your blog!

UNDERNEATH THE STARS

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

oooh so exciting :D I bet you'll have an amazing time! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig